MAKSPRAY 33 (Special Cotton Spray Oil)
MAKSPRAY 33 is manufactured with imported wetting and rewetting agents, non-ionic/anionic surfactants and emulsifiers. It is supplied to cotton spinning industries in our country. It is odourless liquid and is soluble in water. It contains no solvents and hence non-toxic and non-inflammable. It does not irritate the skin on coming in contact during working. It is sprayed according to the type of machinery and is let to the judgment of the spinner. However for achieving good results the spraying should be done after the cotton is well opened and after preliminary cleaning operations.
MAKSPRAY 33 imparts the following advantages to the cotton fibre:
- Eliminates waste in bales
- Lubricates short fibres by wetting and hence deterioration in yarn strength and quality are eliminated
- Facilitates smooth carding operations
- Helps in change in durability, weight, pliability and other physical characteristics of cotton fibre
- Suppresses dust and cotton fibre from flying
- Elininates Roller Lapping
- Reduces nepps
- Reduces fluff generation
- Reduces carding waste
- Increases in CSP value and hence final realization
- Increases machine efficiency and hence plant conveniences
- Increases appearance of yarn
- Removes crushed seeds, immature seeds and oil substances
It is sprayed with the help of mechanical spraying devices or by hand operated sprayers.
One Kg per Ton of cotton is sprayed evenly after diluting with 10 Kgs of soft water.